|CSS||Please enable style sheet|
|Cookie||Please enable Cookie.|
- * Please invalidate the pop up block when you use Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11
- * The Web site may not be viewed correctly under any other environment settings.
- * Problems may occur when viewing and in using other Web site features even with the above environment settings, depending on the combination of browser and operating system. (This includes beta version and preview version of the browsers.)
- * The customer should download and install these programs at their own discretion.
- * Network environments other than PC connection, such as the use of a mobile phone browser, may cause problems in Web site viewing and transactions.
- * Problems in Web site viewing and operation may occur in the network connection from LAN or as a result of a firewall. Please contact your network administrator or Internet provider regarding issues related to your network settings.
- * Although studies are being conducted to expand compatibility with other browsers, please note that stability in viewing an operation cannot be guaranteed, due to unpublished non-compatibility issues unique to the browser.
SSL encryption is used to protect important customer data from third parties.
SSL technology is used to protect communication on the Internet through mutual recognition based on digital signature and encryption. Credit card data and other personal customer information is SSL-encrypted for transmission to our server. Third parties cannot read customer information on the system. SSL is enabled when the "key" icon is shown at the bottom of your browser window. No special browser setting is required for SSL. However, this may not show in older browser versions.